Saturday, May 12, 2007

Been Slacking...

So, Lindsey told me that I needed to get a new post up because it had been a week since I last posted, I've been a slacker this week, so here are a few new photos.


Kade started little league this year, it's getting serious now! He is still just so tiny out there though. They have played two games so far and they won both, he has been playing second base and doing well.


So Jordan has had a new obsession lately. He is really into Super heros and stuff like Superman, Spiderman, Batman, Syndrome (he is the bad guy in The Incredibles) And so on, He would get my aprons out of the drawer and use them as capes, or "supers" as Jordan calls them, so I finally decided that I needed to find him a real "super" of his own, so a few people told me that they had some at the quilted bear, so I went over there the other day and got one for him and Kade and they had a little girl one too, so I couldn't resist.

This is one side of the capes, Superman, and Lauryn's says Super Girl.



The other side has Batman, and Princess. I thought they were pretty cute capes and they have loved them.


Sorry, I forgot to rotate these pictures, so just tilt your heads a little!! Jordan with his super, and his sword that he also LOVES!



My little super girl running off to save the world!!

Da DaDaDa, Super Girl!! Here I come.


4 comments:

Lindsey said...

So cute, I did notice Jordan at your mom's with an apron around his neck! I love the new family photo, so cute.

Tara said...

those are so cute! i love the capes. hope you had a wonderful mother's day!

The Warr's said...

Adorabel capes! I bet the your kids love them! I don't know if you got my comment about coed softball, but if you have any openings on your team, Neil and I would love to play!

Linda's Blog: (Alias Grandma T. said...

Just getting to view these cute pic's. Glad to have the inte-net up and going! I especially like Lauryn going off to save the world! You are so good at writing cute captions!