Sunday, May 27, 2007

SO MUCH FUN!!

We got this slip -n- slide yesterday for the kids to play with and they had such a blast!! I think the pictures speak for themselves!

Kade.
Jordan wasn't too hot on going down the slide, but he thought he would try and drink the water.

This is Kyle as his feet flipped out from under him!

Our two little princesses playing together.


Jordan was just slowly walking down the slide and when he got to the end, he slipped and fell down.


Ben got the hang of it real quick.


Lauryn liked playing in the little pool of water at the end.

Brent and Scott thought it was fun to get the kids and launch them down the slide. Especially the girls, they would lay them on their backs and push them down. Luckily they liked it though.


1 comment:

Brenda said...

What fun! I wish I had been there. Maybe I would have tried the slip and slide with the kids!?!?!? Lauryn reminds me so much of you when you were that age. What a cutie.