Yesterday was Tyler's birthday. The big 30!!! No more twenties, now he has to say he is in his thirties. Man he's old!!
I just wanted to wish him a happy birthday and let him know how much I love him. He is such a great husband, and an even greater dad. His kids completely adore him and he adores them too. He would do anything for anyone, and is always willing to help out. I can even occasionally get him to clean the bathroom!! How many wives can say that? Well, happy birthday sweetie, and know that I love you so much!
A few photos to enjoy...

Don't even ask!

That is quite the snow suit huh!
Ahhh! Am I really thirty? It can't be true.
Birthday picture from yesterday...

Kade and Jordan made their own cards for him, they did pretty good I must say.

Tyler was doing the "new clothes dance" .

If you count real close, there aren't 30 candles, I didn't have enough!! that's when you know your old!

So I just had to make the number 30 out of the candles.
Happy birthday again Tyler! Love you.





5 comments:
Happy Birthday Tyler!
Happy Birthday Tyler! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun in Cali! I am dying to go a little vacation right about now! I love the little picture of Lauren surfing...she looks like a natural! Love Jo
Man, I make thirty look G-O-O-D!!
i liked all of your pictures. disneyland sounds really fun, i haven't been since i was probably five. i am glad you had an enjoyable and safe trip! Happy Birthday Tyler!!
Happy Birthday Tyler!
love the Widdisons
Post a Comment