Kade's school put on this carnival the other night. It was a lot of fun. The kids had a blast.
This was probably Jordan's favorite, of course cause it is spiderman.

Kade was all over the place having so much fun.

Lauryn LOVED the big bouncing room! She did not want to get out.

Kade coming down a slide.

Jordan decided that he wanted to get this sword with his tickets, instead of playing the games with them. Boy was he a happy kid!

I thought this was a cute one of the two boys.

This was at the very end of the night when Lauryn was mad and ready to go and we were all a little worn out.
4 comments:
Looks like fun! I like the pic of the boys too.
looks like you guys had a good time! We need to get together before I leave...I leave in one more week. Ahhhh!
Emily
you guys always do fun stuff!! the pirates one looked cool... can't wait to see that movie.
Boy, I wish school carnivals had been that cool when I was in school!
Post a Comment