Sunday, November 22, 2009

More of my Beautiful Baby!

My friend Kristin came over and took some (by some I mean TONS) of such cute pictures! She is so talented, just see for yourself how cute they turned out. Thank you Kristin!















11 comments:

Lindsey said...

So cute Nat, she is adorable!

Hill said...

Those are beautiful. I just love newborn pictures.

Tara said...

She is just precious!

Davis Family said...

Sorry it's a little late, but congrats!!! She is beautiful!! Those pictures turned out great, hope you're doing okay with all those cute little kids you have

Hacking it up said...

so adorable!! what cute pictures!! You have a very talented friend!

Jennings said...

Congratulations Natalie! She is so adorable...as well as the rest of your kids. I hope things are going well for you!

Emily Widdison said...

oh so beautiful! Love that drunk smile! I have a little something for you for your b-day and for christmas....I want to see you but we leave in a week and 1/2...maybe we'll drop by on our way out of town:) It will be early Saturday morning....like 8 or 9 am....ready for us that early??? Or I can just mail it to you.:)

Unknown said...

awwe! So sweet I love them, she did a good job!

Emily said...

"Sweet" seems like the perfect word to go with those pictures! She really is a beauty.

Tassel Works said...

Very beautiful baby Natty. Hey, question for you, how do I post a playlist on my blog like you have? I spent all this time last night creating a playlist for our blog and COULD NOT get it to post on Blogger. Help, cousin! xoxo

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, Nat! Hope you are all doing well!