Sunday, November 8, 2009

Kelsey Lynn Tingey

Well, the big day has finally arrived! Our beautiful new baby girl was born this morning at 11:48 A.M. She weighed in at 7 lbs. and 6 oz. and is 18 1/2" long. Both baby and Natalie are doing great and the delivery went very well. I will let Natalie fill you all in later but here are a few pics to get started! Great job Nat, I Love You!!

17 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

CONGRATS guys! I can't believe there is a post on her the same day! What service! HAHA..She is just beautiful! Glad that they are both doing well! : )

Emily said...

I was so happy to hear your news this morning. She's finally here. What a beauty!

Jeff Sanchez said...

She is so beautiful!! I am so glad you are both doing well! And i love the name Kelsey. You did good Natalie!! So So Pretty!! And Natalie, Did you even have a baby?? You look amazing!!

Kristin

The Wright's said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is beautiful and Nat you look AMAZING!!! Glad that she is finally here to occupy her adorable new room.

Lindsey said...

Wow, in the picture of her getting her hair washed, she looks like Lauryn! She is adorable, glad you are all done!

Emily Widdison said...

she looks like a tingey! She is adorable!! Her hair looks a little curly!! I love her name...good job Nat (and Tyler:)
Can't wait to hold her but I have a bit of a cold...dang. hoping and wishing I was there with you right now! I'll call you soon!!

Tara said...

YAY!!! Congratulations you two!! I thought I saw Lauryn too in the bath pic. She is beautiful and I love her hair! So glad she is here and all is well.

Marcy said...

Congratulations!!!

Helen said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful and I love her name. Great job.

Hacking it up said...

WOW! Look at all that hair! She is beautiful!!! Congrats!!!

Emily said...

We just showed the pictures to Grandpa and he thought she was just as cute as can be! "There's nothing cuter than a new little baby," he said.

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Ah.. made my night and warmed my heart! So happy your little one is here! Congratulations! Keep the pictures coming!

What is her name?

Natalee said...

Can't believe how much hair she has! She is absolutlely beautiful! Congratulations to the proud parents and hope mommy is feeling well!!

peterson said...

Congrats!! She is so adorable and I am so excited for you guys!

Linda's Blog: (Alias Grandma T. said...

So happy our little beauty is here at last! :) Very proud of you Natatlie! And Tyler, so wonderful to see the daddy so excited about his new little daughter! It has been fun watching you & Nat thru this great event! :)
Love the Laminite Ancestry showing up! Isn't she a cute little PapPus!

Chelsey said...

Congrats you guys! She is beautiful! I love the hair and that is such a cute name!

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

She is so beautiful, Love the hair, I am so glad it went well. Let me know if you need any thing.