Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Kelsey's Blessing Day

We blessed our beautiful baby girl on Jan. 3. What a wonderful day it was. I am so grateful for such a great husband that holds the priesthood and gave her a beautiful blessing. I am also grateful for all our family and friends that were there to show their support. We are surrounded by wonderful family and friends. Here are some pictures from the day. We love you Kelsey and are so happy to have you in our family.


Kelsey in her beautiful dress. She looked like an angel.

I thought her expression in this picture was so cute.

Grandpa and grandma Tingey

Grandma T. and Kelsey

Here she is with grandma Layna

Grandma and Grandpa Harwood

She was posing here with Grandpa Clint :)

And proud mom and dad. We love her so much!

Mamma's baby girl!

And proud papa!

And this is our first official picture all together since Kelsey joined the family.

12 comments:

Emily said...

She is a doll! I just love babies in their white clothes.

rachwheel said...

Hey Natalie. Just surfin blogs (highschool friends mostly). What a great familY! Congrats on your new little one. She's a doll!
I'll soon be joining the four kids crowd. Love little girls.

Brenda said...

What a beautiful little girl she is. You have a wonderful little family. Love you all!!!

LHB Photography said...

So Precious! Looks like a great day!

Emily Widdison said...

sooooo beautiful! What a little angel for sure! And, wow, you look dazzling especially in that cute necklace:)

Tara said...

What an adorable family you have! Your kids are all beautiful - especially that new baby girl! What a great day for you.

Hacking it up said...

Oh my heck Nat! You have a beautiful family!! I want to eat that baby girl!--she is sooo cute!!!

Chelsey said...

She looks so beautiful Nat! I love her hair!

Unknown said...

cute pictures! She's looking very beautiful and I loved her dress :)

Kristin said...

Such cute pictures! I didn't ever see her up close. You have such a cute family Nat! You really do! And that little one... oh she gets to me!

shawnandfarrah said...

Hey Natalie...She is absolutely beautiful...looks like she fits right in...looks just like her siblings! We need to play. Feel free to stop by ANYTIME...you may get a surprise attack from us:)

Tara said...

I can't believe you have four! You are super mom! I wish I could hold your new sweetie pie! So adorable.