Saturday, November 14, 2009

Baby Kelsey is home!!!

I am so grateful for all the blessings in our lives. I am so happy to have our beautiful baby girl home and that she is healthy and strong. She will be such a blessing in our home! Here are just a "few" more pictures we have taken the last few days....

My welcome home balloons and flowers! And cute little notes from the kids.

At the hospital getting ready to leave! Hooray! She looks so tiny in there.


And we're home!
These next few pictures are of Lauryn meeting her baby sister for the first time! They were all so cute I had to put them all on here. You can see the joy and excitement on her face, love it!

First time holding her.


so happy!


She loves her to pieces all ready!

Jordan's first time holding her.

Biggest brothers first time holding her.

Our four beautiful kids!

She's so lucky to have such wonderful grandparents too (grandma T. we still need a picture of you with her!)


Gotta have a sleeping picture with dad!!

Lauryn can't get enough of her, she always wants to hold her.

Isn't she so cute!!!

Kim thanks for this cute outfit, I love it on her! Oh and I have to say that Jordan's favorite thing is that she has a mohawk!! He thought that was so cool!

Pretty princess.

7 comments:

Tara said...

congratulations natalie!!! she is absolutely beautiful!!! i love all these pics. so exciting... looking at her is really making me want one!

Audrey Crisp said...

NATALIE! She is just beautiful! I can't believe all that dark hair! Congrats! Looks like she is loving her new family! : )

Emily said...

She is so cute and tiny! I love how she drowns in her car seat. Lauryn must be the happiest, proudest big sister ever. I can't get over the smiles on her face!

Tara said...

She is gorgeous, you two! I am happy Nat and Kelsey are both healthy and doing well. What a special time for your family! We love baby girls!! :)

Unknown said...

She's beautiful! Congrats! i'm glad to hear that you are both home safe and sound. She is surrounded by adoring siblings already, how great is that? Enjoy every moment! :D

Hacking it up said...

What a beautiful family you have!!!! Kelsey is just beautiful!! Congrats to you all!!!! xoxoxo Love ya!

Chelsey said...

She is so adorable! It makes me so excited for when ours comes! Little girls are so fun.