Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

We survived Halloween and the kids had a great time. Thursday was the day they got to wear their costumes to school and Jordan couldn't have been more excited! Friday night the ward had their trunk or treat so we went to that, and then Saturday my nephew Joshua had a very special day and was baptized, so we were able to go up to Kaysville Saturday morning for that and then we decided it would be fun for the kids to just play and get to go trick or treating together, so that's what we did. They loved it. Thanks Scott and Em for letting us hang out at your house all day, we had a great time!

Jordan getting ready to head to school.

Unfortunately this was the only picture I got of Kade this year, he was a hippie or disco guy and this is during the parade at school. He was at his mom's house this weekend so I wasn't able to get any other picture.

Jordan in the school parade.

Lauryn's cute witch costume.

This is at the trunk or treat. I borrowed this costume from my friend Emily, I thought it was fitting since I already had the very pregnant belly to go with it!

Our two little witches getting ready to head out trick or treating. They wanted to do scary faces, and boy Leah, are you scary!!!

Then I made them do cute faces too.

The cousins ready to get some candy.

Cute little Cooper in his lion costume.

And our sweet happy little Sarah in her piggy costume, she looked so cute.

And we actually ran into the "real" batman!!! We had to stop and get a picture!!

7 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

happy halloween! glad you had fun!

Emily Widdison said...

I should be in bed...but I'm not. GREAT costumes although I liked yours the best! Still no baby??

Lindsey said...

I love the Alien pumpkin, great job Tyler!

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness Natalie... your costume is awesome! And the glasses are hilarious. It totally makes the outfit too! you kids looked so cute! I love the matching witch costumes! Too cute!

Tara said...

that alien pumpkin is rad!

Chelsey said...

So cute costumes. I love your nun costume with you being pregnant! That is great! Glad you guys had fun!

Unknown said...

Cute costumes the kids looked great I especially love that little pig costume! I also like the pumpkins you guys carved..good job :)
I bet you are close to having that baby right? I hope everything goes well for mommy and baby!