Monday, June 1, 2009

Preschool Graduation, Haircut, and Tyler's big "32" B-day!!

Jordan is a preschool Graduate!! He is so excited to start Kindergarten. He was so excited for his program, but then when they did it, he got embarrassed and wouldn't really sing any of the songs. Oh well, he's still cute as ever!

His teacher Miss Nicole giving his his graduation present.

Jordan Not singing...
He did do his part in the little story they did.

Congrats Jordy, can't believe you are getting so big and grown up!! Love ya!
We got Lauryn a haircut for summer and it turned out really cute!

Tyler's Birthday was April 30, and I never got around to posting anything, so sorry babe, but Happy Birthday. Here are a couple pictures of him opening his presents...

4 comments:

Tara said...

cute little hair cut! happy 32 Tyler!

Lindsey said...

Glad you are back blogging Nat, I could say something else here but it would be too obvious so instead I will leave this cryptic code and see if you can guess what I am getting at??? Gwah ha ha!

Audrey Crisp said...

fun! you have the cutest kids! glad he had a good b day! cutest little haircut too! we miss you guys! Have a fun summer!!

Emily said...

I love Lauryn's hair. She looks really cute with a bob!

Congratulations to Jordan!