Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our Official Blog Announcement.....

We are excited to announce that we will be adding a sixth member to the family!!! I can't believe we will be a family of six. We are so excited though. Our new joy is due Nov. 13.

14 comments:

The Wright's said...

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! Thanks for sharing!!! :)

Emily Widdison said...

FINALLY! Now it is official since it is on the blog.
Congrats!!

Lindsey said...

Ahhhh, you did know what I was getting at! Julie told me, CONGRATS!

Tara said...

Yay for you!!! I am so excited for you guys! Let us know when you find out what it is. By the way.. How are you feeling?..

Audrey Crisp said...

that is so neat! congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Hope you are feeling well and all! Can't wait to hear more!

Lily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
peterson said...

How exciting! I hope you are feeling ok. Keep us updated on how things are going!

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

I am so happy for you!!! It was great to see you the other day I well try to call you soon!!!

Emily said...

Yippee!!!

Davis Family said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congradulations!

Jared said...

Congratulations!! I hope that you are not sick!

Chelsey said...

Congrats you guys! So excited for you! How you feeling Nat? Hopefully you're doing alright!