Thursday, June 25, 2009

AND THE BABY IS A............

to be continued....... :) Okay Okay, we are having another little girl!! I am so excited, and so is Lauryn! She was the winner guessing it would be a girl. The boys wanted a boy go figure, but they are excited too. It will be nice to have it evened out to two and two. We couldn't be happier and are so glad that everything looked good and healthy at the ultrasound.

14 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

can't fool me... I already know you are having twins!! a boy and a girl! Congrats!! Sorry to tell everyone your secret!

Lindsey said...

I already know!

Nat said...

Why is it that the only two people that check my blog are the two people I have already told! Grrr.. You're no fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh no they are not the only two.. I keep checking back to see if you have updated. You are busting my hump!!!

emily said...

Yeah! We can't wait for another SUPER CUTE little girl! We love you all!

Emily said...

Congrats! Lauryn could use a little sister to help her out, I think!

Tara said...

Yay for girls! You know how much we love them at our house! So glad to hear that all is well with you and the baby.

Unknown said...

WOw Congrats!!! im soo behind on blogs! Im really excited for you guys though another cute little girl to add to the family!
And I can't believe that cougar was in your neighborhood! That's freakin scary but you got some great pictures with it! :)

Tara said...

Congratulations!!!! how exciting!

Audrey Crisp said...

congrats! that is super exciting!!

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

Congrates!!! I am so happy for you!!! You have the cutest family!!!

Hacking it up said...

congrats!! What a lucky girl to come to such a wonderful family!!!

Anonymous said...

Nat, Congradulations on you're pregnancy. The cougar story.... Way Crazy...!

Unknown said...

Congrats you guys! Lauryn is going to be the best big sister ever :)