Monday, November 24, 2008

So pretty...

I love this beautiful little girl. We had fun putting curlers in her hair on Sunday. She got a new dress that "twirls and she can dance in" and she loves it. We wanted to have her hair have pretty curls to go with the pretty dress, her is the before picture...

And here are the after pictures.....


Isn't she so beautiful!!??

15 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

your kids are so cute! I love the smile! She looks so pretty!

Lindsey said...

She is adorable, she really looks quite a bit like you...

Hill said...

She is gorgeous, those blonde curls, wow.

Linda's Blog: (Alias Grandma T. said...

"Adorable" absolutley adorable!
"Lauryn, I love your new dress that
'twirls'! Yes, she is beautiful!
Love
grandma

Chelsey said...

How cute! I love her dress and her hair. Anna has gotten to the point where she won't even wear a dress that doesn't twirl. High maintenance girl. She is adorable Nat!

peterson said...

She is so beautiful! What a pretty little girl!!

Emily said...

Her hair is GORGEOUS!!! I remember wearing the same curlers when we were her age. That is such a beautiful dress :)

Mama F said...

Pretty girl in a pretty dress. New Christmas dresses are the best.

Anonymous said...

She looks fabulous..... I love you're hair i'm growing mine out right know. At least you don't have to wear fake hair...ha ha ha like me.lol it's starting to get there though.

Lindsey said...

Cards tomorrow at 8? Hop over to my blog and let me know if you can make it...

Audrey Crisp said...

Yah I have been lucky! I'm so sad we won't be here fir the Christmas party!!! I hope you guys have so much fun!!! Tell everyone hi for me!

Laicy said...

She is beautiful! Your hair looks really good too. I want mine to be that long. Hey, I got your message and totally forgot to call you back. We didn't end up going to the class. My mom had something come up, and I didn't have anyone to tend.

Tara said...

my mom used to put curlers in my hair like that! really cute. i like your hair too!

Jennings said...

She is so cute! I am impressed that she let you do that to her hair! I am glad that things are going well for you.