Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Do...

Friday night I had my good friend Emily cut my hair and do a few highlights. I know it may not look like much of a change because my hair is so long, but she trimmed it and put some layers in it. I was in need of a subtle change and it is perfect. Thanks Em!!

10 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

cute! I like it! Your hair is so pretty!

Lindsey said...

Yes, your hair is always beautiful.

The Wright's said...

I think it looks great!!! Isn't it amazing how much better we feel after getting our hair done? I wish I could do it more. :)

Casowhat said...

Cute Do! I can't believe how fast your hair grows! It is always so beautiful.

Kristin said...

Love it! Love the color! Love the length! You really do have great hair you know!

Emily Widdison said...

look at that hot mama!

Chelsey said...

I love it! Looks great Nat! I'm not one for drastic changes either. Little by little is better for me.

Steff said...

I really like it! It looks so pretty. Love the color and length. I'm finally trying to grow mine back out again. Then I will hate it and cut it off. Isn't hair fun?!

Lily said...

I love it, the highlights look great!

Jennings said...

Your hair looks really good. I wish that my hair looked like that! Hope everything else is going well.