We had a fun Halloween. The kids had fun being in their costumes. Kad had his school parade so we went over to that in the afternoon. Kade was a power ranger, Jordan and Lauryn were Dash and Violet from the Incredibles. I sprayed Lauryn's hair black for Violet and I will never ever ever do that again. She had black hands, a black face and a black costume by the end of the day. You will see how much fun getting it out was too in some of the pictures on here. Kade at school
After we got done with all the trick or treating, Grandma T. had come down for the night and brought the movie Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3-D, so we got the projector out and watched that on the wall. The kids loved that.
Saturday night we had an adult Halloween party at out neighbors house and here is what Tyler and I looked like. Don't we look pretty tough!





12 comments:
The kids look so cute, but OH the black! Thank you for this post, I will NEVER spray anyone's hair black! The incredibles are darling though :)
yes i will learn from you're experience. Yikes. It was really cute though.
You all look so cute! I hope you had a fun day.
Love the costumes! The kids are sooo cute! I don't know about those two EMO dudes, they look pretty tough!!! Love the Tats!
Cute costumes. I can't beleive that water, and I can't beleive she held still long enough to do it in the first place.
Those costumes are so cute!! I know all about the black. I spray painted my hair black for Snow White once. It took forever to wash out and then my hair was grey for like a week! It is the same with any color, especially on blonde hair! She looks so cute though. All worth it!
Love the costumes! I can't believe that black bathwater! She looked adorable though! I wouldn't want to run into to you guys dressed up like that!
I can't believe that is Lauryn. I can't believe that water is black. I think I will go with the shower if I ever spray my kids hair black. Very cute costumes of all the kiddos. But you and Tyler were not cute at all....just plain scary! I forgot to tell you to wear big fat rubber bands (decorated black) or bracelets to cover up the seams by your wrist. Isn't it scary how good you guys pulled that costume off? Good job!
How fun!! Cache LOVES the Power Rangers. When he saw the pic of Kade he got all excited. You and Tyler look awsome.
nice costumes! you guys look hard core. i love the kids' costumes!
Ok, what have you biker dudes done w/my son and his wife? haha It was so funny to watch people as they saw Nat out trick or treating w/her former ward members! You really looked tough! I'll never forget the black sludge in the tub! Good thing Lauryn loves the water, for she had to be extra patient during the 4 scrubbings!!
Glad you had a fun evening.
All of your costumes are so cool! I can't believe how black the water got! That's crazy. My bro in law Jed wore those cool tatoo sleeves too, they look great. =)
Post a Comment