Sunday, November 9, 2008

Food Storage Class This Week!!!

If any of you are in need of help with your food storage, or cooking with it, then check out Tylers blog. There is a food storage class this Thursday, Nov. 13th in Salem for anyone who is interested. You will need to sign up though. Just click this link for details: http://www.moderndayark.blogspot.com Spread the word so your family and friends can participate as well. Thanks!

3 comments:

Kelli Schwarz said...

Sad, I would love to go! I just don't think I can make it that day. Maybe next time:)

Laicy said...

My mom is the RS president, so she is going to it, and I am going with her. Are you going to be there? We still need to get together. Call me when you guys aren't busy.

Kristin said...

Oh I would like to come but with Jeff gone till who knows when...I don't think it would be very beneficial to bring the kiddos...especially the little monkey named Michael. I love the halloween costumes! Lauryn looks so dang cute! Well they all look cute...I wish I could have seen them! Next year!