My neighbor has put together an open house type thing where you can come and get fun gifts for Christmas, there will be things there like:
Scentsy Candles
Usborn Books
Designer handbag and jewelry by Mamie and Mable
Glitter Toes
Nuskin
Photography Christmas ideas
Jenzie Designs-digital scrapbooking
Art by Robert Duncan
and more...
It is tomorrow Saturday Dec. 6 from 10-2 at the Park Ridge Clubhouse
1767 West 1010 North Provo, Ut
(Enter from 820 North & Independence Ave.)
Come look around and maybe find some fun things. :) And I will be there so come see me!:)
Friday, December 5, 2008
Christmas Gift Open House!!
Posted by
Nat
at
5:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
This sounds so fun. I will be at Snow's game but thanks for the text. Thanks too for listening to me at Wal-Mart, you are awesome!!!
I wish I could come! Good luck! Sounds fun!
Post a Comment