Thursday, October 30, 2008

Family Halloween Fun

Last Saturday we had a fun filled day with my whole family.(minus Emily&cooper, we missed you guys). We went down to the Young Living Farms where they had a fall festival going on. The had lots of different games and activities for the kids. It was pretty cheap too which is always good. Here are some pictures from that...getting ready for the potato sack race!



And their off!! It was so funny to watch them hope along in those sacks, what was even funnier was that the adults did it after, I need to get a pic from my sister's camera, that was a site to see.

What an action shot! And the winner is Kade!!

They got to go fishing for things like skeletons.


A bean bag toss.


Toss the ring on the pumpkin.
Who is that scary girl with those sharp vampire teeth?!! She loved these teeth and would just keep roaring at everyone.

Lauryn with a pretty princess.

Trick or treat, gotta have some candy!!

And the horsey rides.

After the festival we headed back to my parents for some sloppy joes and some pumpkin carving! Here are the kids lining up the my little ponys.



Tada, look at what us girls can do!!

Me and Jord doing our pumpkin together.


Lauryn got a Kitty painted on her face. When we got back to grandmas, she said, "Hey I don't like a bunny!" I told her it wasn't a bunny it was a kitty.

And Jordan got a spider.

Kade did this pumpkin all by himself!! Pretty impressive.

Here is Lauryn's pumpkin, Tyler helped her.

And here Jordan's that I helped him with. He wanted scary.

And here is Tyler's.

And the line up of all the pumpkins. We had a really fun time together.

8 comments:

Jacque said...

Wow, you guys are good pumpkin carvers! Looks like you guys had fun! I went private. Send me your email address so I can add you to my list. jacqueron@plmw.com

Marcy said...

Your pumpkins look great!

emily said...

Nat, Awesome pumpkins! I missed being with you guys, The boys had so much fun. I can't wait 'till our girls day!

Tara said...

cute pumpkins! sad we never got together. things were crazy near the end there! thanks for the text!

Audrey Crisp said...

sweet! love it. looks like you had a great time! love ALL the fun pumpkins you carved! miss you guys! Tell Ty hi!

Emily said...

How fun! I love that they had potato sack races. I always like the idea of them, although I don't really remember being in one! Your pumpkins all look really great!

Chelsey said...

How fun! Those are some great pictures! Glad you guys had a fun time!

peterson said...

Cool pumpkins! Looks like lots of fun!