Yesterday the kids were playing outside with our little neighbor Michael. He is the cutest little boy ever, and my kids just love him. (a little too much sometimes.) The all got a chair out to sit in and the just sat and chilled. I said "should we take your picture?" Jordan said, "that's what I was just thinking!" 
Thursday, October 9, 2008
What cute kids.
Posted by
Nat
at
3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
What cute kids. They all have the cutest smiles. Kade is getting so big. I remember when you guys got married and he was so little!
Oh that is so cute! Michael LOVED the picture! I would say where is Jordan, where is Natalie...he knew all of you! The pumpkin patch looks really fun. We really should all go together sometime soon!
I will TOTALLY agree, What CUTE kids! It was fun to be with you Sat...our kids sure are full of it! :)
So cute!!
Your kids are huge! It has been way too long. We need to get together.
He does look like a cute little boy! Lauryn is looking older since I saw her last, that is crazy.
Good job, Kade. I'm glad some people like soccer--too much running and not enough scoring for me :)
I agree, pretty cute bunch there!
HAHA! I love it. nice photo op moment!
Hi Natalie...this is Charlyn that use to work with Tyler at Christensen Oil. I got clicking and came across your blog. I can't even believe how big your family is getting. It was fun to read and catch up a little. I really miss all the good folks at Christensen Oil. Hope you don't mind if I stop back by your blog. Tell Tyler hi for me!
Post a Comment