Kade played soccer for the first time this year. He absolutely loved it! I think this is one sport that is for him. He seemed to get pretty bored with baseball, so this has a little more action and movement. He did so awesome too. He is a great kicker and knows how to pass the ball good (unlike some on his team who wouldn't pass) And he liked playing goalie and did good at that too. Way to go Kade, we are proud of you.



Thursday, October 9, 2008
Soccer Kade
Posted by
Nat
at
3:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Way to go Kade, soccer is so much fun!
What a stud you are!
Kade, I loved seeing the new pictures of you playing Soccer! I am thrilled you love playing this sport, fore it is such fun, and you are difinately a great player, quick and fast! Keep up the good work, for when you get to High School, they so need good players!
I am glad I go to see you play!
Way to go Kade! We are so glad that you love soccer...wish we could come see you play!
Post a Comment