Sunday, October 19, 2008

Got food storage? Anyone...Anyone??

Tyler has started a new project to help provide information reguarding emergency preparedness. There is a link on the top left column about a recent stake fair that was held on this same topic. It is full of great information and you can download or print each topic to share with your family and friends. Just click on Tylers link below or go to http://www.moderndayark.blogspot.com/ Hope this helps each one of you to prepare for whatever may come our way.

5 comments:

Casowhat said...

Way to go Tyler!!! I am so excited!
I sent link info to all of my contacts. Keep up the good work!!!!

Linda's Blog: (Alias Grandma T. said...

Thanks Tyler for a very informative
site to help us all be prepared!
I know this will help many, at lest it will, if we choose to put away for hard times. Thanks for putting up this site to help us.

Jacque said...

I am impressed! You have an awsome hubby Nat!

Kelli Schwarz said...

This is so helpful! Thanks for sharing:)

Kristin said...

Thanks so much for all of the info. We need it! Thanks Tyler!