Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Yet another episode from Lauryn!!

Well, it has been a little while since I have had one of her fun mischeivious moments. Yesterday I was a little fed up with all the kids and the arguing, so I sent them all to their room to have a little quiet time. I think Kade read, Jordan ended up falling asleep, and this is what Lauryn did....She had gotten the lotion from her dresser, and it was ALL over! On her rug, on her pillow, on her floor, on her clothes. She said that her dog and her care bear needed to have some lotion. So they were covered in lotion as well. At least they will smell good for quite awhile!
She was a little upset when we got mad at her for getting into the lotion. She does a pretty good sad face. Gotta love ya Lauryn.

15 comments:

Hill said...

Wow, she is mischevious isn't she. she was just caring for her ber and dog though, not trying to be naughty.

Tara said...

i love that her bear needed lotion!!! so cute. and happy late anniversary!

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

Oh man, been there done that--about twenty times! What is it with the lotion? The girls love it.

Jacque said...

WOODS!!! I love seeing your fam. They are soooo cute. You guys look like you are so happy! I have definately had some similar episodes concerning temper tantrums and mischief. Gotta love 'em though!:) It's so fun to see how you are doing.
Jacque (sheen) Crouch

Linda's Blog: (Alias Grandma T. said...

Oh, little girls and the lotion and LIPSTICK! I remember when Kim found my lipstick, after being put to bed one nite, and painted the walls, her bed, the dresser, herself, in bright red lipstick! Now, that is the sorriest little face I have ever seen, what a heart breaker!
Did daddy cave in? haha

Lindsey said...

She is a mischievious (sp) one...

Chelsey said...

Little stinker! Love the picture though, I have many like that of Anna. With Anna it was always the Vaseline! Not very fun to clean up.

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

your Kids are way cute, don't we just love being a mom, and by the way congrates on 6 years.

Unknown said...

What a little stinker!! A stinker that's smells sooo good from all that lotion! lol. I have missed hearing about her adventures. I'm sure you haven't hahaha..

Whitaker Family said...

It was good to see you at the parade! i was trying to get my baby to sleep, so sorry that I didn't stop and chat. I love it that ALL day we clean up one mess after another. It is fun isn't it! I know one day we will miss these days, I can't see it, but I know I will. Take care

Emily said...

Happy be-lated anniversary. That's a lot to have happen in 6 short years--you guys have sure been busy!

That is a hilarious picture of Lauryn. It will be funny for her to look back at those pictures when she's all grown up :)

Tara said...

i would love to see you natalie. you can come visit me anytime!

Emily Widdison said...

Lauryn! I can't believe you did that! Your mommmy must be telling stories again.
Hey Nat, I need my Natalie fix! We need to have our girls night out soon or I'll die! Know of any good chick flicks out? We can meet in Provo. Doesn't even have to be a weekend!

Anonymous said...

My girls are alway's into the lotion I don't know what it is but they love makeup and lotion. Congradulations on you're six years.

Hacking it up said...

Naughty little missy!! Good thing she's so cute!!
Looks like you guys have been having a great summer!!Love ya!