Well, it has been quite awhile since i have posted anything, and yes there is an excuse. My computer suddenly decided that it didn't want to detect the wireless at our house, so I have no internet. I am down at my mom's house right now, so I thought I would hurry and type something. Although all my pictures are on my computer and I have been too lazy to put them on a memory card and bring them down here to put on the blog, so until I get motivated to do that or figure out my computer's problem, here is a quick little update. We just got back last last sunday from a little family vacation with my fam to Island Park. We had a great time. We were up there for five days, and the kids LOVED it. Now we are just getting things ready for school to start next week, HOORAY!! I am ready for a change in our lives and some sort of a routine. We have also been putting our sprinkling system in our backyard, so we have been staying pretty busy lately. Hopefully I can get some pictures on here soon! Until then.... And yes, I have been checking most of your blogs often, but I have kind of slacked on leaving comments! Sorry. I'll do better.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
My computer did that exact same thing. I was extremely frustrated. Come to find out all I needed to do was restart the router and it worked. Occasionally it will do it again, and I just have to reset it again. Try that if you haven't already.
You slacker! Don't you know you can't go that long without posting anything!!!! Excuses, excuses...kidding nat. I'm glad you guys are having a good summer!
Nat,
I love your blog. Your little girl reminds me a lot of mine. She is younger but you are giving me things to look forward to. Jamie said that you wanted to look at my blog but I didn't get your email. So just email me and I will send you an invite...jennings.jen@gmail.com. Good luck getting your computer fixed!
Dietz
I think it is so hard to blog in the summer, maybe fall will help...
Summers are crazy aren't they, I'm glad to see that someone else can't keep up on their blog either! It looks like you guys have had lot's of fun.
stupid computers...who designs those things anyway? :) (Lance)
Sounds like you guys had a fun trip!!!
I hate how we depend so much on our computers. They are great when they work but when they go down so should the world. I am glad to hear you are having fun. I was beginning to wonder if Lauryn's last episode did you in. :) Take Care!!!
yeah nat! an update. we all slack sometimes... i noticed blogging is slower in the summer.
Hey guys, hope your sprinkler project is going well. Where is Tyler's Blog? I finally updated ours. You'll have to check it out. Quite a few new entry's. Love you all!
Glad your back in business! It is so fun to see what your family has done. The Derby pics were great!
We so need to work on Nate and Charity to get a blog...yea, Tyler,
I miss the Great Throne! Get it back in business!! :)
Post a Comment