Sunday, July 13, 2008

6 WONDERFUL YEARS!!

Today is our anniversary. I can not believe that it has been six years since we were married. I am so grateful for these past six years and the joy they have brought into my life. We have gone from an apartment in Orem, to our first home, and now to our second home. We have three wonderful kids that we are so proud of and an eternity to look forward to. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband. He is such a great man, husband and father, I wouldn't trade him for the world. Thank you for all your hard work Tyler to provide everything you can for our family. We all appreciate what you do for us. We love you.
Here are a few pictures of our wedding and earlier photos...

We were married in the Manti Temple.

This was when we were first dating.
For our anniversary Friday night we went with Brent and Holly to dinner and then to the play "Little Women" at the Hale Center Theatre. This kids slept at my parents house and then Saturday we headed up to Park City. We got us a day pass and went on the alpine slide, the zip line, and the alpine coaster. This was the first time I had ever been up there to do these things, and for those of you that have never been, it was so much fun! The zip line was great, it is about 1/2 mile long! And the alpine coaster was awesome. It's like a roller coaster, but you are in your own little car and it takes you to the top of the mountain and then you fly down it through the trees super fast. We loved it. We went on that one 10 times!
This is on our way up on the lift, it was such a nice relaxing ride up in the mountains. Here is Tyler in his little roller coaster car.


Here is a shot of how high up you go, it takes you all the way up to the top of those trees.

We went together a few times and you go tons faster when there are two people!! We were flying.


Those people in the zip line aren't us, but Tyler got a good picture of what is was like.

Thanks for such a fun day Tyler!! I love you.

12 comments:

Linda's Blog: (Alias Grandma T. said...

Happy Anniversary Kids!! How fun to get away like that, and just enjoy each others company! The pictures are great, what an extremly beautiful place. Sounds like Park City has added ALOT of fun rides! Thanks for sharing. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice job on the post Nat!

From the looks of some of those earlier pics, I have put on a few "daddy" pounds, oh well.

It was so much fun to have some time with just the two of us. It's amazing to think of how many changes and how much growth we have experienced since we've been married.

Thanks for the great memories, all of your hard work at home with the kids and for our beautiful family, we truly have so much to be grateful for.

I Love You, Natalie!! Happy Anniversary!!

Lindsey said...

Happy Anniversary guys! That looks like so much fun, I will have to remember that for a date when I am not 8 months pregnant! Can't believe we are on year 6 already...

Chelsey said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! I'm glad you had a fun weekend and did something fun and exciting to celebrate.

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

Happy Anniversary! Good for you guys to get away for some quality fun time together! That sounds like a great time.

Laicy said...

Happy Anniversary! It looks like you guys had such a fun time. You two are so cute, and you have the cutest little family!

Kelli Schwarz said...

Congrats!! What a great time to celebrate the two of you! You make such a cute couple!

Hales Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! That looks like so much fun. Your family is just so darling. You should come to girls night. The next one is August 12th. I don't know what we are doing yet. I'll let you know. I am always recruiting!!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! It's crazy how time just flies by huh? You guys are so cute together and you have a beautiful little family. Looks like you had a fun weekend!

Emily Widdison said...

Happy Anniversary! I am a terrible friend, I noticed my miss call while I was in AZ but we were doing family pictures etc...so I meant to call you back! so sorry! Looks like you guys had so much fun! We got back to town last night. I'm exhausted but I'm feeling a little better...not so sick anymore. I find out the gender of the baby in 4 weeks! We weren't going to find out, but now I think we will.

peterson said...

Natalie, I was so excited when I found your blog. I was just randomly going from one blog to the other and I about died when I came to yours!! Your family is so cute!! Here is my email address: kerapeterson@yahoo.com. I would love to here from you. I am trying to get my blog up and running, but I need HELP!! Talk to you later. kera

Audrey Crisp said...

that is so cute! happy late anniversary!