So I am just sitting here at work thinking about all the things I have going on this week and am feeling a little overwhelmed. I work from 3-7, then again tonight 11-3, which means I will have been up for 24 hours without any sleep!!! Aaah! Tyler is going to california for work wednesday till friday and Kade has spring break and is out of school those days also.
We are going on a family vacation to california, and we leave Saturday morning. So tyler flies home friday night, but will actually not get in until 2:00 am saturday and then we leave around 9 am for cali. So I get the fun job of making sure everything is ready and packed to go, without him.
Hopefully this week doesn't end up being too bad and hopefully the kids are managable especially the days without Tyler here. Well, hope everyone else has a great week!
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Looong week....
Posted by
Nat
at
3:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Just get super organized and keep sight of that reward at the end of the week! Better take advantage of the weather today too cause it's supposed to get crappy again ;) Have fun! in Cali, not going crazy with your kids!
Nat good luck! I don't know how you can function without sleep...it gets pretty ugly when I'm tired! Have fun in Cali, and take lots of pictures!
I don't envy you right now! You'll do just fine though, I'm sure. Just think of all those hours in the car that you'll be able to catch up on your zzzzz's!
i am sorry to hear that natalie. but cali sounds fun! small steps... take each day at a time.
Post a Comment