Jordan just had his third birthday. I can't believe how fast time flies. He had so much fun. We did a "Cars" theme and he liked that. He had some of his friends over during the day for a little party, and then did our family thing that night. He got lots of fun new toys. All he asked for was a fishing pole for his birthday so he can "hook things", so I got him a real kids fishing pole to use this summer to go with his dad and then I looked everywhere for just a plastic play fishing pole to use in the house and had the hardest time finding one, but finally at the dollar store I found one, so I bought four of them because I am sure they will break, and what do you know his favorite thing he got was his fishing pole from the dollar store that is already starting to break, good thing I bought four!
This was the cake that I made for Jordan, it was so fun and easy and he loved it.
What a cute group of boys.. Isaac, Ben, Ethan, Jordan, Winston, Jordan, Kyle. It can get pretty wild with seven three year olds!
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH JORDAN!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!








2 comments:
I can't believe he is 3 years old already, Happy Birthday Jordan!
wow, quite the cake! im impressed natalie! looks like a fun filled weekend! happy birthday jordan!
Post a Comment