Well, we made it! We just got home tonight from our week long vacation. It was so much fun and exhausting too. That was a long time in the car with three kids. They surprisingly did pretty good though.
Man, I feel like I have missed so much blogging being gone for a week. I had to get all caught up on everyone! Guess it is pretty addicting when I was excited to get on and read everyone's.
Well, I am so tired, so I am going to bed, but don't worry within the next day or two we will go through all our pictures and get some posted. Good night.
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Home Sweet Home!!
Posted by
Nat
at
10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Can't wait to see the pics!! I did you a favor and slacked on my blog this week so you'd have less catching up to do....hahaha!
glad you're back, i missed your comments. can't wait to see the pics!
Welcome Home Nat! Can't wait to see all your fun pics! Love Jo
Nat, I am waiting... I want to see those pics so I can get jealous! (we have to wait until next year to do the Disneyland thing due to... Liam, dang kid :)
Post a Comment