We got invited to go the the Jazz game last night with our good friends Bert and Julie Hansen. Unfortunately they lost, but we had a good time anyway. Although it is about 4:20 in the morning and I am here at work struggling to keep my eyes open because I didn't get to go to bed early last night. The sacrifices to have fun right!
Julie and Bert, sorry Julie, I got you with your eyes closed!
During halftime they retired Adrian Dantley's jersey. We were all kind of wondering why it took them so long to retire it since he apparently retired 20 years ago!?
THANKS FOR A FUN NIGHT BERT AND JULIE!






4 comments:
I am glad Bert put his Jazz tickets to good use, he is so spoiled! (Don't worry Bert, I still love you)
what a sad little face jordan has. poor thing, he doesn't understand... a jass game sounds fun! i haven't been to a any type of game for a really long time. oh and is there something going on between lindsey and bert? just curious...
Ha ha, no, it's an inside joke cause Bert and I always agree on everything and Jake and Julie are always the same.
Thanks Bert & Julie! Natalie and I really had a blast. Too bad the Jazz didn't pull it off, Bert's not really disappointed though. Ladies, tell your hubbys that we need to get together soon, now that it is getting warm. Time for a BBQ at the Tingeys. Oh! Just a little "manly" reminder...24 is getting really intense. I finally got caught up on my missed episodes and all I can say is "Damn, Jack!!" (Watch the last episode and you'll know what I mean, especially the last five minutes) Anyway, start watching ya'll. Mondays at 8 pm on Fox 13, and if you are not already addicted, you will be. Bye! {:)
p.s. Nice job on the blog Nat, it looks good!
Post a Comment