Monday, February 7, 2011

Snow Day December 21, 2010

So we had our very first ever Snow Day, where school was canceled and the kids just got to play all day in the snow. It was pretty fun!! I know that never happened when I was a kid, so hopefully they enjoyed it and will remember it.

Here is Kelsey, she was pulling her hair out because she had to stay inside while everyone else got to play outside! :) Not really, but I liked this picture.

Jordan and Lauryn having some fun.

Here is our back deck railing, can you believe how much snow we got that day!!

Tyler trying to unbury our lights.

Lauryn standing there to get a visual of how tall the snow was.

Tyler tossed her in the middle of the yard and she just sunk. She thought that was pretty awesome.

And the kids hung out over at the church sledding down the snow piles.

And we can't forget Joy! Here she is headed home after still having kickboxing, I just had to take her picture. She looked hilarious! Love ya Joy!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I can remember at least one snow day as a kid. They are so exciting! I hope the snow is melting quickly for you.