Sunday, February 20, 2011

Finally Going Private....

Well, I have finally given in and decided I should probably make our blog private. Please leave a message if you would like an invite. I will leave this up for a couple weeks.

17 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

audreycrisp@gmail.com

Brenda said...

Include me.
bhdart@hotmail.com

Kristin said...

kristinmsanchez@gmail.com

Emily Widdison said...

um me!! emily.widdison@gmail.com

Lindsey said...

Me! Although I wish private blogs would show up on my google reader, I always forget to look!

Hill said...

hillyhall@gmail.com I agree with Lindsey. Even though my blog is private too, I still forget to look at other ones.

Emily said...

Me, too! emily . jepsen gmail . com

layna said...

of course me,me,me

Julie said...

Include me too. juhansen23@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

love catching up with your family!

makulit99@msn.com

Amy said...

Its nice to keep up with the ward across the street :)
arasmussen76@gmail.com

Lily said...

don't forget me, I am always checking on you!♥♥♥

lilywheatfill@gmail.com

Linda's Blog: (Alias Grandma T. said...

Don't forget Grandma T! :)

Chelsey said...

yes please! chelsey.harwood@yahoo.com

Alison said...

don't forget to add me.
alisonjennings1@gmail.com

Hacking it up said...

meee!!! pick meee!!! princess.hacking@gmail.com :)

Moss Family said...

Hey here is my e-mail.
kimdmoss@gmail.com

We need to get together! It's been way too long.