Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lauryn's 5th Birthday!!!

Lauryn turned FIVE YEARS OLD in January. I can't believe it. She can't wait to start Kindergarten and kept asking if now she could go since she was 5. She invited some friends over for a princess tea party. They all had their dresses on and played and played and had a fun tea party. I can't believe how big she is getting.

All the princesses and their balloons.

Getting ready to blow out the candles.

BLOW!!!

We went down to St. George the day before Lauryn's actual birthday, so she was pretty excited that we got to go there for her birthday. We went bowling and got ice cream and opened presents. I think she had a pretty fun time.

She could not wait to open her presents.



I think she was pretty happy with everything that she got. We love you so much Lauryn!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

FIVE? Wow - Happy Birthday!

Linda's Blog: (Alias Grandma T. said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Little Lauryn!
Hope you had an extra special Birthday in St George! Love you!