I have gotten WAY behind on my blogging, so I have to do some catching up. Here are all the Christmas pictures...Playing a little Christmas Bingo.
Sarah and her gorgeous M&M smile!!
More games
Tyler Kelsey and Rob chillin on the couch.
These next picture are of the kids playing Minute to Win it. The one where you have to get the gingerbread man cookie from your forehead to your mouth. This gave everyone some good laughs!! The kids loved it.
Grandpa handing out presents!All the kids anxiously waiting to open their first present of the night.
And the annual Christmas pajama picture!
Most of the kids got Pillow Pets from grandma and grandpa and boy were they all excited! I never heard so many screams of excitement at one time!
Jordan and Kade got their Tech Decks that they had really been wanting, so they were very happy! It's always so much fun going to Grandma and Grandpas with all the cousins at Christmas time, they are so great to all of us and we love them so much.
And now here is Christmas morning. Tried to get a good picture of our big 12 foot tree but it kept turning out blurry.
Kelsey and her cute little face waiting to eat some food.
Here are the kids very impatiently waiting to go downstairs! I really love this picture because it shows all their personalities.
Kelsey not too sure at first what to do.
Happy children so excited!
Lauryn got the two microphones that she asked for.
Jordan showing off his Ipod
Kelsey loving her new soft pillow.
Jordan Loving his new soft blanket!
Lauryn was so excited about her music box!
Kelsey started to really figure things out and went to town.
She got a microphone thing too for her and Lauryn to share.
Relaxing and checking out a toy.
She loved her new doggy!
Monday, February 7, 2011
Christmas 2010
Posted by
Nat
at
9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
what a fun Christmas!!
I need to know the list of minute to win it games you played...I want to play some with some people in our neighborhood...and i need ideas!!
Love that baby face...love that she is chillin on Christmas day!
So fun!!
You got some great present-opening pictures. And the gingerbread on the head photos made me laugh!
Post a Comment