Wednesday, December 10, 2008

FINALLY......

My house is finally starting to feel like a home! My mom and I got some pictures hung that I have been wanting done for awhile and Tyler helped me finally get my curtain rod hung and my decrative rod iron thing on the wall. I was so excited to get these things up, I have been waiting for quite some time now and it is nice to have done. :)
This is our family picture that has been sitting waiting for a frame and then to get put up. I got some pictures of the kids printed to put on the sides of it. It turned out cute.

Here is my pretty rod iron decoration that has been leaning against the wall behind the couch since mothers day!!
The kids school pictures.
My clock that I made.
And my curtains that add a little color to the room.
Thank you Tyler for helping me do these and thanks to my mom for also helping me.:)

4 comments:

Hill said...

looks cute. I don't know why, but I always dread hanging things up on the wall. I still have pictures sitting on the floor in my bedroom because i'm too lazy to put them on the wall.

Lindsey said...

Good work Nat, I on the other hand can't rest until that stuff is done... I am sure you know this about me :) Check my blog for the next "card night" hee hee.

emily said...

Everything looks GREAT! I want to come see it when we come down! See you soon!!

Casowhat said...

Love it, they look so good. Really love your curtains! They add so much.
It is so much fun to decorate!