Friday, November 5, 2010

New Pictures

Once again my friend Kristin did an amazing job taking pictures for us. You have to wait to see cute little Kelsey's pictures when I post them for her birthday which is monday!!

Kade looks so handsome and grown up here.

Jordan's eyes never cease to amaze me! They are so pretty!

And Lauryn is always a cutie, even though it took awhile to get a "normal" smile this time.

And our beautiful kids!
Love how this one turned out. Don't I have a handsome husband! Man I'm lucky.

And I'm even luckier to have such an awesome family!

Thanks again Kristin, especially since you are nine months pregnant while taking these pictures! Your the best!

6 comments:

Emily said...

I think Tyler's pretty lucky to have you as his beautiful wife! Your kids are sure growing up. I love Kelsey's cute round face, and Jordan seems to look so much older than the last time I saw him. They are great photos.

Lindsey said...

Cute pics Nat! Everyone looks great!!!

Emily Widdison said...

awwwwww! so cute! Love them all and happy birthday Kelsey!!
Can't wait to see your pictures!

We get ours taken tomorrow!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Wow, I don't know how you always manage to get such great pictures. Getting 6 people to look good in the same picture is amazing. Cutest family ever. And Kelsey is NOT turning 1...although I can't wait to see her pictures. :)

Lily said...

Oh you all look so good. I loved seeing these!

rachwheel said...

Wow! SO beautiful!