Kelsey had a fun first birthday. We went over to Grandma and Grandpa Harwood's house and had dinner, opened presents, and ate cake and ice cream. I still can't believe she is 1!! Love you Kelsey.Kelsey in her birthday bib that Grandma made for her.
Grandma T. gave her a little baby that she likes to give kisses to.
She wanted me to give it kisses too.
Not sure what to think about the whole present thing.
This is the cake that I made. I think it turned out sooo cute. And it wasn't too hard either. Just a little time consuming, but worth it.
She wasn't sure what to do at first, although she did like that frosting!
She eventually got into it! :)
Oh yeah, that's how its done!
Glad you had a good birthday Kelsey! Love you Lots! We also went to the doctor today for her 1 yr. check-up. She is still little miss petite. Weighing in at 17 lbs. 8 oz. (6%) Everything looked great though and she is healthy as can be.
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Kelsey's Birthday Party
Posted by
Nat
at
3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I LOVE the cake! Happy Birthday Kelsey!
Happy Birthday! She is such a doll.
So cute! It looks like she had a great day! That cake is so cute!
Great job on the cake Nat!! I love it!
Post a Comment