Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Kelsey!!!!

My sweet baby is One today. I really can't believe how fast this year has gone. She is growing up so fast. I am so grateful to have Kelsey in our family. She is so sweet and so fun to have around. We all love her so much (A little too much sometimes by siblings!) Happy Birthday Kels, we love you!!!

Such a happy happy day!
Daddy loves his little girl.

Two weeks old


Blessing Day

Six Months Old

And here are the awaited ONE YEAR PICTURES! That turned out so cute.










I absolutely love this one. She looks so mischeivious! :)

5 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, looking at the six month picture I didn't think she could get any cuter, but then the one-year pictures. So beautiful. I love that you got so many great shots of her smiling - not easy to do at that age.

Happy Birthday Kelsey! xoxo

Emily Widdison said...

holy cuteness! I love that face...so adorable!

Audrey Crisp said...

Happy birthday Kelsey! So cute!

Lindsey said...

Something about the baby of the family is so precious :)

Linda's Blog: (Alias Grandma T. said...

This proud grandma thinks she is just the cutest baby ever!!! :)