Well, school has once again started, and I was very ready! The kids were all excited. Lauryn started Preschool, Jordan in a big 1st Grader, and Kade believe it or not started Jr. High. I think he was a little nervous about it, but seems to be adjusting well, and says he likes it!My handsome little Jordy
Our grown up Kade!
And all three munchkins
And little miss Lauryn on her first day.
Sunday, September 12, 2010
School is back in Session!
Posted by
Nat
at
4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Cute! Yay! back to school kiddos!
Your kids are so super stylish in their back-to-school outfits. I can't believe how they are growing up. Kade in Jr. High. Man. I"m sure you're loving your bit of quite time with sweet Kelsey, though. Good luck kids!
I can't believe Kade is in Junior High! Wow! Where does the time go? All the kids look so cute! I hope they have a great school year!
I'm not a bit predidice or anything, haha, but dang, these are
some fine looking grandchildren!!!
Cutest kids on the planet. And yay for school starting!
Post a Comment