Kelsey had her first mischievious act the other night. She has decided she is pretty good at crawling now and ventures into different rooms. We found her in the bathroom where she had started pulling the toilet paper down. When she saw us, she just started laughing. It was so dang cute!Lauryn insisted on being in the picture with her.
Sunday, September 12, 2010
naughty naughty
Posted by
Nat
at
4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I think every baby should have at least one encounter with pulling on the toilet paper. I mean, really, how fun is that - it just keeps coming and coming!
That is adorable Nat, I LOVE that age when they start crawling. Precious.
triple dipple naughty! But oh so cute!
How cute is this! Just love these
darling times!
Soo cute! I love the fact that she just started laughing!
Post a Comment