Saturday, August 21, 2010

Homemade Tent!

A couple of weeks ago Jordan and Lauryn wanted to build a fort/tent in their bedroom. So this is what we did. We covered the bunk bed so it was totally enclosed. They thought this was so awesome! It entertained them for a few days.

They had their flashlights and toys in with them.

They wanted to sleep in their "tent" that night, so when they fell asleep I had to get a picture of them. I thought they looked so cute.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Those are some of the best parts of being a kid!

Audrey Crisp said...

Cute! I'm so glad Lauren won too! So much fun!

Hacking it up said...

So cute!! I love it when kids get creative!!

Linda's Blog: (Alias Grandma T. said...

Oh, the fun years of 'tent building'! :) Nothings like it in all the world~ I remember when my sister and I would go on long
boat rides on our twin beds! The imagination can take you to so many fun places!!