Saturday, August 21, 2010

A few Kelsey pictures....

Just thought I would put a few random pictures of Kelsey up.

We went boating with the Hansens, and Kelsey looked so funny with the life jacket on. She didn't really like having it on if you can't tell.

Jordan put this hat on her one day and took her picture. She looked so cute!

And this was the first time putting a little ponytail in her hair. She is growing up so fast. We love her so much and love watching her learn new things all the time.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I don't think you could ever get enough of her big beautiful eyes. WOW!

Audrey Crisp said...

She's so cute!

Hacking it up said...

OH!!! She is so adorable!! Do you just sit and kiss her cheeks off every day?

Linda's Blog: (Alias Grandma T. said...

I'm not pregidice or anything, but she is one beautiful baby, with the most gorgous eyes! Such a sweetie! Love our Kelsey!