Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lauryn's Gymnastics

Lauryn has been taking gymnastics and loving it so much! She is such a strong little girl and so talented at it. She had been in the preschool class, but she just got moved to what she calls the "big girl side". I'm very proud of how well she is doing.

check out how strong she is to hold herself up like that for 15 seconds.
Nice form!




She loves doing her "rainbow bridges"!
Keep up the good work Lauryn...

3 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

She looks so great!

Emily said...

That girl's got talent. Look at her perfectly pointed toes! I don't even think I could hold myself up like that for 5 seconds.

Linda's Blog: (Alias Grandma T. said...

Way to go Lauryn!!! Grandma is very proud of you!! You do have perfect form! I can see a future in dancing and yes, Gymnastics in school!! I think she will do well in the kids race Sat. too, with all this stamina! Lauryn you are very graceful. And I get a chuckle out of how she can hold her own w/the brothers! haha