Jordan finished up Kindergarten this year and Kade graduated from Elementary school and will be headed to Jr. High in the fall! Man where has the time gone. I can not believe they are both getting so big! Jordan has learned so many new things this year, it's so fun to watch them learn to read so quickly and discover new things all the time. I hope they both keep up the good work.Jordan with Mrs. Wall. She was a great teacher.
Jordan with his friend Spencer
Jordan and his friend Garrett
Jordan, Lauryn and Katy
Kade after his little graduation
Kade's teacher Mr. A
Kade and his good friend Kolby
Kade and Makayla :)
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Kade and Jordan finishing school
Posted by
Nat
at
10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I can't believe Kade will be in Jr. High. That's just crazy.
What sweet pictures! I am very proud of both Kade and Jordan! Seems like just yesterday they were so little! Kade, keep on doing good in Jr High, set good study habits, choose good friends and treasure all the good your parents teach you daily! :) And Jordan, I am so pleased w/what a
good reader you are! You read so much better then Grandma did, when I was your age! I can tell you love school! And now little sister Lauryn will soon be joining you! WOW!!!
Post a Comment