We were able to go to California for Spring Break this year and we had so much fun. Hope you all enjoy seeing what we did. Make sure to click on older posts, there are more on the next page, but I can't get them all to show on the first page for some reason.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Cute pics Nat! Glad you guys had such a fun vacation! We drove to California in November and I was VERY glad to see my house after the drive home (which is NOT as fun as the drive down)
Did you know that you can change it in your settings so that is shows a certain amount of posts per page? Then you can have more all on the same page.... It looks like you all had a great time! CA weather rocks!
wow! I'm jealous that you are done with your posts! I will have to get to that sometime.
Cute pics! Even though I have seen them all, it was fun to look and read through them again.
We are so happy we have friends like you that we want to invite! Thanks for coming:) It was a blast! I still need to get that recipe from you!
my code in order to post my comment was calyf (almost like California:) thought it was funny:)
fyi--Luke threw up one more time this morning but I think it was cause he didn't have anything in his stomach--my kids do that when they are really hungry. So, hopefully it is a really small bug or he was just car sick:)
The drive back to Ut was way better for us then the drive there. Hope yours wasn't too shabby:)
Hmmm...That is really weird. You did click save at the very bottom of the page right? I guess the only solution is to just do your all your posts on one post instead of multiple posts? I know that is harder to organize, but that way it's all on one page. You can do a like a long dash line to divide multiple events on one post?
Glad Easter hunt went well. AT least some of my family was able to come! Tell Tyler hello! Good luck!
I am glad you had such a fun trip. We love Southern Cal. It's just nice to get away once in a while. Your family is adorable. I can't believe how fast little Kelsey is growing! So cute!
Post a Comment