Saturday, April 10, 2010

Jordan's 6th Birthday

My little buddy Jordan turned 6 years on March 29th! He is growing so fast, he loves kindergarten and can't wait to be in first grade. He asked me "Now that I am six do I go to first grade?" I said "well, you have to wait until after summer, then you will." For his birthday he invited a few friends and we went bowling. They loved it. And I loved that I didn't have to entertain them at the house the whole time. Jordan informed me that he wanted a ninja birthday cake and a ninja costume for his birthday. So, that is what we did. I had to give him one present before his friend party, because he insisted that we go to the store and get a ninja costume so he could wear it for the party. He was so excited when he opened it. Jordan is such a sweet boy. I love that he will still cuddle up with me. He is also so sweet with his baby sister and other little kids in the neighborhood. We love you so much Jordan!


The birthday boy in action. Not bad, not bad.




Kyle


Ben



Jordan Hansen


Spencer from his kindergarten class.


And Lauryn!

Of course they all loved playing a few video games.


The boys doing some ninja moves.


Here is the ninja cake.


Make a wish....





Can't wait to open presents from grandma's and grandpa's and mom and dad.

He seemed to have a great birthday this year! Thanks for being you Jordy!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Ninja boy!

Audrey Crisp said...

Cute! Happy birthday Jordan!