WE SURVIVED!!!! What a drive! I am really glad that we left sunday and stayed in St. George to break up the drive a little. And can I just say that I think being the passanger is horrible. I felt like every two seconds I was turning around to get something or help someone with something. But we made it all in one piece.

This is the beach house we stayed at. It's so great that the kids can just walk down the steps and be right on the beach. Can't say it enough but THANK YOU WIDDISONS for inviting us!

Can you tell the kids were happy to be out of the car and in front of the ocean.

Kelsey was happy to be out of the car too!

They couldn't wait to get down and start playing and looking for things. Especially Kade.
This was the start of Day 2, they played out there ALL day!

It was a little chilly at first.

Kade was in Heaven out there searching for rocks, seashells, crabs, you name it.

He's growing up!

Isaac and Kade

One of many crabs he found


And they headed out into the cold water. Tyler pulling Jordan around.

Don't you just love the wet suit Jordan has on. He was a little upset that there wasn't one for him to wear, so we told him that one didn't fit but he could wear it if he wanted, and he LOVED it.

Lauryn's turn for a ride.

Isaac, Kade and Jordan

Isaac and Jordan

Kelsey and I took a little stroll too.

And nothing better than a beautiful sunset to end the day!!
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! Your kids really look tall in those pictures. Very cool crab, Kade.
What a beautiful spot! Beach houses are the best. And yes, I love Jordan's wet suit. :)
Post a Comment