Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Trying to catch up!!!

I finally got around to posting all the pictures from our little mini vacation to salt lake city back in August! I will continue to try and get myself caught up, so more posts to come soon I'm sure!

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your family always does so many fun things together! I LOVE it when all of my siblings get together, that little vacation looked like fun! Good luck with the baby :)

Tara said...

How fun for you guys! My girls LOVE the dinosaur museum. What a fun trip to take. We have taken little trips like that to SLC and it is nice to get away - even if it isn't very far. Your family is adorable!!

Unknown said...

How fun! We went to all those places this summer too..but not in 4 days lol! Good times :) Your kids are getting so BIG!

Chelsey said...

What fun trip! I bet your kids had a blast! How are you feeling? Just a few more weeks!!!

Kristin said...

We need to do that next year. Looks like you had so much fun! Love the picture where they are all asleep in the strollers. Okay so did you catch the bug from Miss or what... Haven't seen you out! :)

Emily Widdison said...

I cannot believe you did that much catch up! That looks like the funnest and best vacation EVER! Really, what a great idea. Looks like they ALL had so much fun. Don't you love that children's museum? so cool.
I cannot believe you almost full tern. crazy. I cannot forget to make you those cute flowers. I will not forget, I will not forget, I will not forget. I'm going to go e-mail my sister right now to tell her that I want to make some with her for you. Then I won't forget:)
Thanks for the fast food trip with me. The kids loved it. Next time I'm coming to just get your kids so you can have a break. Maybe on a Saturday? So you can really rest up with Tyler helping you with that new little babe.

Hacking it up said...

what a fun trip!!! Good to see what you guys are up to!!! When are you due?...are you counting down? :)