It took quite a bit of work and a LOT of taping, but I finally did get the baby's room all finished and it turned out so cute! I am glad we were able to paint in there before we got everything set up. It makes a big difference.I went out a few weeks ago and picked some carrots out of the garden to make some soup with, and I couldn't believe how big they were! And how good they tasted!
Check out this awesome alien carrot. It had little carrots growing from all over it! The kids thought it was pretty cool.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Baby's Room, and yummy carrots!
Posted by
Nat
at
1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
The room turned out SO CUTE! I love your color choices.
Good job on the baby's room!!! SOOO cute!!!...but that alien carrot is disturbing....what is in your water? :)
Post a Comment