Here are a bunch more updates on things we have been doing this fall. I am almost all caught up with posting before this baby gets here! :)
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here are a bunch more updates on things we have been doing this fall. I am almost all caught up with posting before this baby gets here! :)
Posted by
Nat
at
10:16 AM
2 comments:
Are you serious? That is not fair...you can't just post a little at a time, you have to go ALL OUT! I LOVE LOVE LOVE those leaf pictures...almost as much as I love that baby room! DARLING! Can't wait to see it in person. Please don't have your baby while I'm in AZ. You are due the week after I get back...but I just know you will go early. Dang.
Are you guys like the funnest family alive? What a great summer you had!
It looks like you guys have had tons of fun. Your babies room is darling, good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!!
Post a Comment