Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Jordan!!

I'm a little slow at posting this, but Jordan had his 5th Birthday on March 29th!! He had a fun time. We did a friend party on Saturday, and were really glad the weather cooperated that day for us so we could go outside. And then Sunday we had family over for cake and ice cream and presents. He had a pirate theme for his birthday. Here are the pictures....

Jordan opening presents from his friends.

We played a little game called pirates and sharks, the sharks had to touch the pirates and then they became sharks too, they had fun with this game.


These are the cupcakes I made for Jordan's party!! They turned out so dang cute!!


Jordan's big present was a new pair of roller blades!! He loves them, I can't believe how good he is on roller blades.

He got the movie Bolt from grandma and grandpa and they have loved watching that.

Grandma T. got him this awesome police outfit that came with handcuffs, he loves to pretend, so this was a great present.

Nothing like locking up dad!!

And here is the cake I did. I think it turned out very good too! He loved it. And it was really easy! That's the best part.

Happy Birthday Jordan!! We love you so so much.

13 comments:

Marcy said...

I love it Nat! Such cute cupcakes and cake!

Tara said...

cute freakin cupcakes. aren't you the little homemaker!

Audrey Crisp said...

you rock!!! cutest cake and cupcakes ever!!! Glad he had fun!

Hill said...

I love, love, love the cupcakes! I will have to remember that one.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Jordan! Pirates are a great birthday theme, so much you can do with that. I love the cake and cupcakes! I'm coming to you for ideas when I have kids - you always find and make the cutest cakes.

Wait, did you say he was FIVE? Wowsers.

Loni said...

Hey Natalie,
It looks like your little family is doing well! I love the cupcakes you did for Jordan, way cute and very creative!
I hope you are enjoying sleeping all night, I know I am. I quit in October. It was fun working with you though. I just wanted to say Hi!

Jennings said...

Cute cake and cupcakes! You are very talented!

Steff said...

Way to go on the cupcakes cake. You are way more creative than me! I didn't realize until reading this that we forgot to bring up a gift. LOSERS! Looks like he had a great birthday though!

Unknown said...

Cute cupcakes and cute cake too! You are very creative! :)
Clayton said he saw you over at the school when he took Adam over to play on the playground. It looks like Jordan had a great birthday I love the pirate theme!

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

Cute cake and what a cute idea, how is life going? your family is adorable!!

Karlee said...

Hi Nat!! How are ya? Do you know the results to Lauryn's contest yet? I am making my blog private and I need your e-mail... I'd love to keep in touch with you!

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

Geez Martha! Everything you did is totally adorable! I hope we can get a bbq going before I head out. =)

Alison said...

Natalie, it's Alison. You know, your old roommate from good ole Snow college. I found your blog by accident while looking at Janae Petersons. Cute fam!! looks like your doing great. Check out AJ and I's blog at theandersen5.blogspot. I'll check back later.