Okay, we need EVERYONES help! We entered a video of Lauryn in a contest for the radio station 97.1. The winner of the contest gets one of those nice new big playsets from Backyard Adventures. We would LOVE to be able to have a playset in our backyard, but they are so expensive, so we are counting on all of you to help us out and go to the website and vote for Lauryn's video, if she recieves the most votes, she'll win. Please Please take a few minutes out of your day to help us out.
And if you REALLY REALLY love us, you will tell anyone you know to also go on and vote, it doesn't take very long. And it doesn't matter if they even know us.
Here's what you do... go HERE then click on the vote now button. You can view the videos from there, or if you don't even want to watch her video, she is ENTRY #53 you can just click on her number and follow the directions. You do need to put an email address and then verify your vote on your email to make it count. You can only vote once per computer, so if anyone has more than one computer at their house, or at their work, please vote on those computers also so we can get as many votes as possible! Voting started today and it goes until April 2nd at Noon.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!
Friday, March 20, 2009
PLEASE HELP US!!!!!
Posted by
Nat
at
10:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
I did it!
I'll have Kyle vote too...and get everyone at his work to do it...that is like 10 votes...I'll post a link on the side of my blog too! Good luck!
Hey! Johns b day ended up good! I actually voted for her yesterday! I'll tell john to do it on his computer! I'll see if some other people will too! Good luck!
Voted! Good luck!
I love it! She is so awesome! I totally voted #53!!! I hope you win! Your kids need a nice playground for sure!
She is hilarious! I voted and I will let everyone else know too. GOOD LUCK!!
Very cute. I voted! Good luck with getting the swing set!
Cute pictures of your family. I am glad that things are going so well for you guys. Have a great day!
Very cute! I voted too and hope she wins!
Lauren is adorable! I voted!
Post a Comment